Hey everyone...So I have baby update. I am getting pretty big and feeling him move around all the time. Sometimes I think his foot or arm are going to come right out of my stomach, haha :) Went to the doctor last Wednesday and everything is looking good. I am still measuring big so they are having me come in for another ultrasound in two weeks to do another set of measurements on the baby. If he is a bigger baby they may consider doing a C-section. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I think I just have excess fluid but we will just have to wait and see. Doctor says his heartbeat was good and everything else was looking good. Scott and I are also going for a maternity tour of the hospital on May 2nd, which is exciting. Also, my baby shower is coming up on April 14th. Can't wait to see the stuff we get for Hunter. It is just crazy to think he is going to be here in about 8 weeks. Time has flown by and we can't to meet him!!
| 31 1/2 weeks...He will be here SOON!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment