Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hunter Update: 3 Weeks Old

So now that Hunter is here I am going to try and do blogs more frequently. I cannot believe he has already been here for 3 weeks. Some days it seems like 3 days and others it seems like 3 years...haha :) He is continuing to grow. I think he is up to almost 8 1/2 lbs now and is just the cutest baby ever. Although I am a little biased. It seems like he has been a part of our lives forever and we cannot imagine our lives without him. I am still breastfeeding and am loving it. When I got pregnant, I told everyone I would at least try it but in my mind I did not think I would last. I love not only the financial aspect of it (because his food is free this way) but I love the opportunity it gives me to really bond with him and have our special time together. No one else can do this for him. Hunter loves his mama's milk as well. He cannot get enough of it, haha. I am love being home with him and am dreading going back to work even though that is still 8 weeks away. We are just having so much fun hanging out at home and making trips to Nana's house. I especially love going to Nana's house because then I get a break to rejuvenate myself. She changes his diapers and gives him so much attention. I can tell he already loves going there. I also just love having time with just him. We are home for 8 hours all by ourselves and there is only so much TV we can watch. I wrote him a song last week which he loves. It goes like this
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a mom, and a dad, and a little baby boy
He brings us the greatest joy

We also went last week and took a few newborn pics with my cousin Winter. When I get some I will post them on here. He did so good with the posing and I think they are going to be super cute. My sister Jennifer is also coming out for a visit from Indiana and will be taking more of him and we are going to do our first set of family pictures. I cannot wait and am so excited to see how they turn out. Hunter also celebrated his first holiday yesterday on Memorial Day. We celebrated by going to my aunt's for a really great BBQ and the rest of my moms family got to meet him. It was such a nice day and being with family always makes its better. I will add some more recent pics of Hunter so everyone can see how he is doing and to see just how cute he is :) Not sure how Scott and I got so LUCKY!!

Some Things Hunter Likes:
  • Mama's milk
  • Watching Baby VuVu with Daddy on Youtube
  • Snuggling with Mama after eating
  • Sleeping in his bouncy seat
  • Kisses from his grandmas
Some Things Hunter does Not like:
  • Getting his diaper change (especially poopy diapers)
  • Tummy time
  • Waiting for Mama to get ready to feed him
  • Daddy's goatee
Just hanging out at home

Sunday Funday with Auntie, Nana and Mama

Mama and Hunter

Hunter in his new outfit from Nana

I've got my eye on you...haha


Sleeping in his bouncy seat

So Peaceful

I was so excited...I caught him smiling in his sleep

He loves his Daddy


He's just sooooo cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment