Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby Update - 32 1/2 weeks

Hello Everyone. So time is flying by and before you know little Hunter will be here. I only have about 7 weeks left. Scott and I are getting so excited for his arrival. We bought his furniture for his room. We got a pretty good deal at Walmart. It is a four piece set by Carter's. It came with the crib (which can also convert to a day bed and toddler bed), a changing table, a four drawer dresser and a mattress for the crib. We can't wait to set it up in his new room. We are moving into a 2 bedroom apartment within our complex on May 5th. We are excited about having more room, but are not excited about moving all our stuff. Also, my shower is next weekend. I cannot wait to see all the stuff my mom and sister have planned. They will not let me help with anything (which has been great and annoying at the same time, haha). I think we are going to have a great turnout, and hopefully get lots of new stuff for the baby!! Scott and I are just trying to figure out where we are going to store all the new stuff in our tiny apartment until we move :) Also, Scott and I took some cool maternity pics with my cousin Winter, so I will post those as soon as I get them. I think they are going to turn out really great. I can't wait to see them!!

So now officially for the baby update. I know that's what you are all waiting for, haha. I went to the doctor on Tuesday for a check up and ultrasound. Dr. Bustillo wanted us to do another ultrasound to take more measurements of the baby and see how much fluid I had because I was still measuring bigger than normal (or generous as Dr. Bustillo likes to say). Everything else is going great with the baby though. Good heartbeat and moves all the time. When they did the ultrasound everything looked great and my fluid level was normal. Though the technician was not alarmed our little one is already measuring about 5 1/2 pounds. So he may be bigger than we originally thought. I can't wait to see how big he will be when he is born. I am thinking at least 8-9 lbs. but we will just have to wait and see. My next appointment is on the 23rd, so I can't wait to see what the doctor has to say then. After that I think I will start going to the doctor every week. Crazy how close we are to the end, and how fast the time is going. Time flies when you are having fun!!

Hunter's Baby Furniture - I love it!!

The Ultrasound pics are a little hard to read - Hunter 32 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment