Monday, April 30, 2012

Family and Baby Update - 36 weeks and counting

So it is soooo busy here at the Hosmer household. Not only are we still preparing for the baby to come, but we are moving in 4 days...Crazy right!! Even though it has been challenging we have had lots of help from family that is soooo appreciated. I am just so excited to have more space and be able to finally set up Hunters room. For those that don't know we are staying within the same complex we live in, just moving into a roomy 2 bedroom. Can't wait for the new place. Also, we bought some new furniture that will be delivered on our moving day. We got a new couch and matching recliner. I have been wanting a new couch for a while so I was so excited when Scott said we could get one. 

Now for the baby update. Went to the doctor last week, and I'm still measuring a little big so he said we might have to do another ultrasound to see how big the baby actually is. His heartbeat was good and the doctor said the last ultrasound we had everything looked normal and great. I start going to the doctor every week now and at 37 weeks they will start checking to see if I am dialating. It's pretty crazy that he could be her in just a few short weeks. We are so excited to finally meet him and hold him. Scott just keeps telling him he just needs to stay in there until we are done moving and then he can come whenever he wants, haha :) Also, this week on Wednesday, we go on our maternity tour of the hospital which should be fun and educational. Its becoming so real that he is really coming. I'll post some pics below on how big my tummy has gotten. It looks like he is about to pop out so I hope I don't get much bigger, haha. 

On a side note, my cousin Tanya (who you all know was due a month after me with twin girls) had her babies 8 weeks early on Sunday morning. From the pics I have seen they are adorable and are doing really well considering being born so early. Both mom and babies are doing good. The babies may be in the hospital for a while but they are doing great, which is what is most important. So excited for the Garza family!! Can't wait for us to do family stuff and our kids playing with one another. It's going to be soooo much FUN!!





No comments:

Post a Comment