Well last week we bought Hunter his first Jumperoo. We had been wanting to get him something that he could play in that was for babies that he could sit up in. I think sometimes he was getting tired of always playing on the floor. So we started looking at Target and Babies R Us and unfortunately what we were looking for was not cheap. The one we really liked was 89.99 at Target. So off to Craigslist I went. I had never bought anything off Craigslist before but I had heard so many success stories from everyone else that I thought I would give it a try, and SUCCESS!! I found someone that lived in Fullerton that was selling something very similar to what we were looking for, for 45 dollars. Luckily I was able to talk them down to 35 dollars, which is awesome, because when I found our Jumperoo online it was going for 95 dollars. It is made by Fisher Price and is practically brand new. It didn't even look like it had been used. It was such a great find and Hunter loves it!! He is the jumping king :) He still doesn't know how to turn the chair all the way around but he has plenty of time to learn. It is so fun to watch him in the Jumper. He just smiles and bounces away. Its been a big help as well, when we get home and I have to make dinner. I am just so happy we have found something he likes so much!!
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Jumperoo
Hello. It has been a crazy week. I have been wanting to write everyday but life just keeps getting in the way. By the time I am able to sit down and write on here, I am too tired from the day to do it and just go to bed. Well luckily tomorrow I am taking the day off (having a little Mommy/Hunter day) so I can stay up later than usual.
Well last week we bought Hunter his first Jumperoo. We had been wanting to get him something that he could play in that was for babies that he could sit up in. I think sometimes he was getting tired of always playing on the floor. So we started looking at Target and Babies R Us and unfortunately what we were looking for was not cheap. The one we really liked was 89.99 at Target. So off to Craigslist I went. I had never bought anything off Craigslist before but I had heard so many success stories from everyone else that I thought I would give it a try, and SUCCESS!! I found someone that lived in Fullerton that was selling something very similar to what we were looking for, for 45 dollars. Luckily I was able to talk them down to 35 dollars, which is awesome, because when I found our Jumperoo online it was going for 95 dollars. It is made by Fisher Price and is practically brand new. It didn't even look like it had been used. It was such a great find and Hunter loves it!! He is the jumping king :) He still doesn't know how to turn the chair all the way around but he has plenty of time to learn. It is so fun to watch him in the Jumper. He just smiles and bounces away. Its been a big help as well, when we get home and I have to make dinner. I am just so happy we have found something he likes so much!!
Well last week we bought Hunter his first Jumperoo. We had been wanting to get him something that he could play in that was for babies that he could sit up in. I think sometimes he was getting tired of always playing on the floor. So we started looking at Target and Babies R Us and unfortunately what we were looking for was not cheap. The one we really liked was 89.99 at Target. So off to Craigslist I went. I had never bought anything off Craigslist before but I had heard so many success stories from everyone else that I thought I would give it a try, and SUCCESS!! I found someone that lived in Fullerton that was selling something very similar to what we were looking for, for 45 dollars. Luckily I was able to talk them down to 35 dollars, which is awesome, because when I found our Jumperoo online it was going for 95 dollars. It is made by Fisher Price and is practically brand new. It didn't even look like it had been used. It was such a great find and Hunter loves it!! He is the jumping king :) He still doesn't know how to turn the chair all the way around but he has plenty of time to learn. It is so fun to watch him in the Jumper. He just smiles and bounces away. Its been a big help as well, when we get home and I have to make dinner. I am just so happy we have found something he likes so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment