Friday, November 9, 2012

Time Flies When You Are Having FUN - 6 Months

So I cannot believe that our little Hunter James is six months old (that's half a year) haha :) Some days I sit and wonder where the time has gone. Although it seems like I just had him yesterday, at the same time it seems like I can't remember our life without him. He has just brought so much joy and light to our lives. I miss him so much during the day but our evenings are just filled with love and laughter, and life cannot get better than that. 

We had been taking Hunter's picture every month in comparison to a super sized Sock Monkey doll we have to show just how big he grows every month. I thought since we are at the half way mark I would show the last 6 months next to each other so you could really see how big he has gotten:







Hunter has been sitting up alot better on his own. He can sit for quite awhile but still gets toppled over when he loses his balance. He loves story time with Daddy. He also loves eating. He loves his cereal and veggies that he gets on a daily basis but he also likes all the new things we give him to try. He especially likes when we are eating dinner and we give him a little butter bread. We just pull off little pieces at a time and he just gobbles them up. He is growing so much as well. I cannot wait to go to his doctor appointment on the 20th to see just how big he has gotten. 

He is just a joy to have around and cant imagine my life with out him!!

Hunter Likes:
  • Story Time with Daddy (Scott does funny voices and all, so CUTE)
  • His new Jumperoo at home and at Nana's 
  • Bread and Butter
  • Pulling Mommy's (or anyone for that matter) hair and pulling Mommy's earrings - I feel so bad because he is constantly pulling peoples hair. The other day at church he pulled another little girls. I think we are going to have a hand full on our hands.
Hunter Does Not Like:
  • Bumping his head on anything (his head is very sensitive, he barely bumps it on something and the boy just crumbles - Breaks my heart)
  •  Getting woken up in the middle of the night. Usually once a night he wakes up and I have to go in there and rock him back to sleep or put him in our bed (I know not a good thing to get started but I love him snuggling next to me for now). He is only up for 5 minutes but I'm sure he doesn't like it.
More 6 months pictures


He's getting SO BIG!! He needs to stay small, haha :)



Happy Baby

Playing Peek A Boo with his pirate blanket


I wonder what he is looking at?? haha


Sitting Up like a Big Boy

Look at that Face...Just want to kiss it all over...But I can do that because I'm his MOM, LOL!!

Silly Daddy during Story Time


Trying something new...He got kind of messy...Must mean he likes it :)

In his new Jumper toy at Nana's house...Thank You Auntie Kelly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment