Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random Pics of Hunter

I really don't have much to say except how CUTE is my son?? I mean have you seen his face. He is just a light in my life and keeps me on my toes now that he is on the move. I can hardly wait until he starts walking. He is getting into everything and enjoying life to its fullest. I had some random pics that I have taken of Hunter over a period of time that were so cute I could not, not post them. Hope you enjoy!!

Playing in his Playhouse...Thanks Nana!!

Sleepy Baby...I still love watching him sleep...He just looks so peaceful :)

Hunter watching Glee with Mama and I think he likes it...Now if I can only get him to like Greys Anatomy, haha

The start of eating  his messy cookie
After Cookie!!
Someone can pull himself up now...Now we are really in trouble

Bath Time

Getting V Day pics done
Sleeping with Mommy




Playing on Daddy's Iphone

Family Fun





No comments:

Post a Comment