Some of the new things he has accomplished, is we officially have a crawler on our hands. He had been crawling backwards and getting around easily but it took him a good month to get going forward under his belt. Now that he is on the move, I have to be extra careful with everything and have my eye on him constantly. The other day I longed for the newborn age when all he did was lay on his back and coo. Although he is getting to be so much fun. We can play more and he understands us a lot better, although I wish I could understand what all his sounds mean :)
Milestones He Accomplished
- He is officially a crawler, yay!!
- Eating more fruits and vegetables...Also eating more table food...He absolutely loves it...Although I still think he loves his bottle more, its soooo cute :)
- Can drink from a sippy cup...He really loves flavored water!!
- Went to the doctor and he was 18 lbs 7 ozs. and 28 1/2 inches long. Our little guy is getting so big (Funny story...When we went in for his 9 month checkup and the scale read 16.07 lbs. We knew he had to be bigger than that but thats what the scale said, so we just thought he was solid. Turns out the scale was broken. When I took him back about a month later because he was sick, the scale read 20 lbs. We knew then the scale had been wrong or he just gained 4 lbs in a month, haha)







No comments:
Post a Comment