Friday, March 8, 2013

The Simple Things in Life...

So I have so much to catch up on in this blog put I have this overwhelming thought about how much I have come to enjoy the more simple things in life. I don't know if I am just always so busy that I only have time to enjoy the simple things or if having Hunter has just opened my eyes to the simple things. He loves the smallest things and things that are so simple make him so happy. Tonight at Target Scott always goes and gets a roll of paper towels and throws it up in the air and catches it right in front of Hunter. Hunter has seen him do this a million times and every time he just beams with happiness and gets so excited. It always puts a smile on my face to see Hunter so happy. Another thing I have come to enjoy is our small family time together. Sure it is fun to go places and try new things with Hunter but the times that make me the happiest is when we are all on Scott's and my bed playing together or making Hunter laugh. We just snuggle all together and I don't think I can be any happier than when we are together like that. 

Now believe me I still have my off days and days when I just want to pull my hair (and believe me those days are often, haha), but I just look at the sweet innocence of Hunter's face and I remember what is important. So my goal is to try and remember the things that are truly important and make more time for the simple things :)

Bath Time

Hunter and I with Nana and GG



Playing with a New Toy in his room






Watching Daddy throw paper towels in the air :)


1 comment:

  1. Mandy! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog and play along if you'd like. :)

    -Britt.W

    ReplyDelete