Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Birthday - March 22nd

So another year had come and gone and I am now 31 (as much as I hate to admit that) its the truth. I am one that does hate getting older and am now not so excited when my birthday comes around. The only thing, that gets me through this day is looking back and seeing just how much I have accomplished in these 31 years. Also, I have so much to be thankful for that it is hard to dwell on the negative when I am surrounded by so much positive. I have a job, shelter, a wonderful family, a loving husband and a perfect son. Life doesn't get much better than that.

This year we decided to stay low key. Scott and I both took the day off of work and decided to just have a fun-filled family day with Hunter. We slept in (which is a birthday present in itself), then we took Hunter to Irvine Park for the day. We had fun walking around and looking at all the Easter stuff they had up and then took him on his favorite thing, the swings :) After the park we just went home and relaxed for a bit and then we went to one of my favorite places Red Robin. It was a great day to be together and I got to do my favorite thing in the whole world: Spend time with my little family!!























No comments:

Post a Comment