So if you know me, you know I take lots of pictures. I usually take at least one picture of each of the kids every day, and it is usually a lot more. I'm obsessed. I even call my mom while I am at work to send me pics of the kids when I am missing them. I just don't think there is anything more important thing than documenting the moments in your life and how do we do that - TAKING PICTURES! When I got my IPhone, I was so excited because I could finally take decent pictures with my phone. I hardly ever use an actual camera anymore, so I was uber excited to find this app. Rhonna Designs cost me 1.99 but it was the best 2 dollars Ive spent in a very long time! It has the cutest borders, frames, stickers, quotes and filters to add to the picture. The cool thing is you can even save the picture in a bigger file and actually print them as well too (although I have yet to do this, so I don't know the quality of the picture when printed). If you want an awesome way to document those special moments you should definitely check out this app. Here are just some of the ones I have been able to create, and this doesn't even begin to show all the wonderful things you can create with this app :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment