On January 30th Dear Silence, Scotts band had their first show in over a year and with there new singer Brooke. They have been practicing for many months and they did awesome. Scott plays the bass and he looked so good up on that stage. I was so proud of him. They played at this small bar in LA called the Airliner. I was a little worried about going at first because of some of the stories I had heard about this place but it was much nicer than I had anticipated. They went on at about 945pm, we were very tired the next day when we had to go to work. They all did a great job and played a great show, even amongst some drama that happened (ask Scott or Mandy if you want the details). Cant wait for the next one on February 13th in Long Beach. Check out there facebook page if you are interested:
Here's some pics from the night:
 |
| Scott and AJ rocking out |
 |
| Look at Scott singing...Amazing |
 |
| Gabe - Guitar |
 |
| Brooke - Singer |
 |
| I really liked this picture |
 |
| Brian - Drums |
 |
| The bar where they played |
No comments:
Post a Comment