Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

I love Valentine's Day!! I think its great to have a day to truly show your loved ones how you feel. I know, I know we should always be doing that but sometimes we need a day to remind us just how lucky we are for the people in our lives. So Scott and I decided we weren't going to do anything to special due to trying to save money for the baby and all the baby things we still need to buy but we still had a great day. I am getting him a shirt that he wants and a card with some Sponge Bob (his favorite) candy. He got me the best thing ever:

Does my husband know me or what?? I cant wait for us to watch it. We also went to Scott's favorite place, Souplantation, for dinner. Not overly romantic but it was a great night. I am just truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Scott is a great husband and really does everything in his power to make sure we are taken care of. He is going to make an amazing father and I am just so excited for all the new things happening in our life. I couldn't imagine sharing these moments with anyone else. I LOVE YOU SCOTT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment