So we had a pretty good weekend. We went apartment hunting, trying to find a new place is hard work. The good thing is we think we found the place. We just have to wait and see what happens. Then Scott and I went and spent some time with my cousin Tanya and her husband Tim in Moreno Valley. They just bought a new house and so we went out to see it for the first time. She is also pregnant with twins (due exactly a month after me) and it was the first time I had seen her since Thanksgiving, so I couldn't wait to see how big her belly has grown. She is getting a belly and it is super cute. I think I was a little bigger but that's OK. I'm sure she will catch up, haha.We had dinner and watched a movie and just caught up with everything going on. It got late so we decided to stay in their guest room and went to breakfast/lunch the next morning.We had such good time and can't wait to go back. After we got home we went and spent some time at my parents house to do laundry and watch the Super Bowl. We always have a good time at my parents house and upside GIANTS WON!! We really aren't Giants fans but we don't like the Patriots so we were happy. Here are some cute pics of my cousin and me:
***Although Tuesday is not considered the weekend, I wanted to give everyone a baby update. I went to the doctor on Tuesday, and as he was measuring me he informed me that we are probably going to be having a big baby, haha. It made me laugh. I have to go in for an ultrasound this coming Tuesday to see how big he is right now. I think they may think I am further along than I am, so he may come sooner than we think :) The doctor did say he had a good heartbeat, which always makes me feel good. May can't come soon enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment