So I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. My baby boy will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I cannot believe that he is almost 3 months old. He is getting so big and our love for him grows more and more everyday (Although I don't know how you could not love a face like his, haha). He is becoming more and more alert and is really starting to interact with us. He is constantly smiling at Scott and I and I think he is on the verge of giggling, which I cannot wait for :) He is becoming less and less fussy and I am able to take him out shopping and stuff with no problems. Not sure how big is his exactly but I think he is definitely over 11 pounds by now. I am now just getting really sad because I only have two weeks left before I go back to work. It is going to be weird not to sit around with him and sing songs to him all day, but I know I have to go back so that Scott and I can continue to give him a great life. It just makes me more excited for the day that I will be able to stay home with him all the time (hopefully it comes sooner than later, and maybe more kids haha).
Hunter Likes:
- His new carseat toys (It makes driving with him all the more enjoyable)
- His blanket (He is now starting to hold onto his flannel blankets and has to have the blanket over his face to go to sleep...Its the cutest thing ever)
- Loves when his daddy calls him Lil' Snickers (He just smiles so big at Scott...Scott is an amazing dad)
Hunter Does Not Like:
- Getting out of the bath...He literally screams, lol
- There really isn't too much stuff he doesn't like right now...he is just perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment