Can you believe it...Our baby is 2 months old :) Time has just flown by. We went to the doctor last Friday and he has grown so much in the last 6 weeks since he had been at the doctors last. He is now 10 lbs 15 ounces and is 24 1/4 inches long (he is going to be tall like his daddy). The doctor said he is doing great and to keep up what we are doing because he is thriving. Makes me feel so good to know that we are doing a good job. Sometimes its nice to get a pat on your back, especially when you have doubts :) The only sad thing is he had to get his first round of shots. Not going to lie, I totally cried :( I had to hold his hands and to see his face go from a smile to total sadness and crying, broke my heart. Scott was with me and I turned to him and his eyes were filled with tears. Although he was really upset, Hunter was such a trooper. 5 minutes after the shots he was totally fine and back to smiling. We didn't even have to give him anymore Tylenol. He did such a great job and I was so proud of our little boy. I am getting sad because I go back to work on August 6th. I keep asking Scott if he is sure he doesn't make enough money so I can stay home. The answer is always the same, No, haha. The only thing making it a little easier is knowing my mom will be watching him. I am going to miss all my bonding time and just spending time with my little man.
Yesterday, we had the chance to go with my mom out to Moreno Valley to visit with my cousin and her twin girls Gracelyn and Adalyn. Hunter looks so big compared to them although he is a week younger, haha. I just can't wait until we are able to do stuff with them when they get a little older. They are going to be best friends :)
Hunter likes:
- Having his face covered with a blanket, when he is really tired and wants to fall asleep
- Having mama hold him in the Baby Bjorn when she has things to do around the house (okay maybe this is something I like, but he seems to really like it too)
- He loves all his cousins (Ryker, Gracelyn, and Adalyn)
- When Daddy rocks him to sleep
Hunter does not like:
- Sleeping during the day (he fights it and only takes cat naps here and there)
- When Mama is not paying attention to him. He loves his Mama!!
- Daddy's goatee, he still puts his hand to Scotts face to see if its him.
- Heat...he gets sweaty, its kind of funny!
 |
| Bath Time |
 |
| 2 months old |
 |
| Gracelyn, Hunter and Adalyn |
 |
| Cousins |
 |
| Ryker and Hunter |
 |
| Cousins with their Grandmas |
 |
| Pool Party Time |
No comments:
Post a Comment