So I made it through my first week back to work. Although hard and missing Hunter like crazy, it was nice to get back. The first couple of days were hard, just trying to get back in the swing of things and feeling like part of the office and not just Hunter's mom, haha :), but by Friday I felt like I had never left.
My manager is so nice and offered me the chance to take a couple of days off the first few weeks so I could get used to the transition. So I took Wednesday off so Hunter and I could have some Mama/Baby bonding time. We slept in, played around on his playmat, went to Target and had a photoshoot. There are some pics below. I cannot believe how much he has grown the last couple of months. He truly is a little blessing :)
PS: I know I take way too many pictures of Hunter but I just can't stop myself...Have you seen that face :)
The Many Expressions of Hunter:
 |
| Another Photo Shoot...Really, haha :) |
 |
| Happy Face |
 |
| Im So Cute and I Know It :) |
 |
| How You Doin ;) |
 |
| Ok, How Many Times are You Going To Take My Picture |
 |
| I'm Getting Annoyed |
 |
| Fine I Will Just Eat My Hands and Ruin Your Pictures |
 |
| Guess That Didn't Work, haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment