Monday, August 6, 2012

Working Mom

So I am officially a working mom.  I am writing this blog while I am on my lunch at work. I am actually killing some time before I have to pump so Hunter will have lunch for tomorrow, haha :) Although this morning was more hectic than most, it wasn't that bad. I was emotionally not all together but had everything pretty organized so that part went smoothly. I had been dreading today for the last week and it went exactly how I thought it would. I cried when I said goodbye and continued to cry the whole way to work, but at least I made it :) And of course Hunter didn't make it easy on me. As I am saying goodbye he was just smiling at me and holding my hand like he didn't want to let go (now I know he didn't really know what was going on but it seemed like it in my mind). I only have a couple of hours left and I am counting down the minutes but I will be ok.The first thing I do when I get to my moms is pick up my baby and give him the biggest kiss ever, haha. I am sure I will cry again tomorrow but I know that this is to make for a better life for Hunter and thats what is truely important to me. I would do absolutely anything for him and to give him a great life. I just love that little boy so much <3

Also, I have to give a huge thank you to my wonderful husband. He did such a good with Hunter this morning helping out and getting him ready and taking him to my mom. There is nothing better than seeing your husband be a great dad :) I am so thankful for his love and support and hopefully one day he will be making the big bucks and I can stay home with all our little ones...I'll be living the dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment