2012, you were so good to us. So much happened in 2012 and so many blessings were brought into our lives.
In January we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. I cannot believe how time flies. Since I was pregnant we didn't do anything big or exciting but we did have a nice dinner at our special spot, OC Mining Co. We are making it a tradition to go there every year.
In March, I celebrated my 30th birthday. Still don't like to admit I am 30 but I have so many great things going on right now, my age does not seem to bother me anymore. Also, people still think I look 25 so that's all that matters :) We faced our first challenge of the year when Charlie ended up getting super sick and having to be taken to the pet ER. He is doing fine now but it was a very scary time. Also for my birthday we did our last mini vacay before our little man came. We had a quick getaway to San Diego and it was the rejuvenation we needed.
May was a big month for the Hosmer family. We moved into a new, bigger apartment on May 5th and on May 6th, Hunter James Hosmer entered the world. He is literally the best thing Scott and I have ever done. The love we have for him can not even be described. He is such a wonderful baby and has brought not just happiness into our lives but into the lives of our whole families.
During the summer I was on maternity leave so I was able to spend alot of time with my family and Hunter. It was such a great bonding time for us and I miss that time in my life so much. August came too fast and back to work for me it was. It was a hard transition, but I think I have coped very well. It helps to know that Hunter is with someone he really loves when he is not with me. It also helps that everyday I walk in the house to pick him up and he is beaming ear to ear and is super excited to see me.
The Fall brought two big first Holidays for Hunter. Halloween and Thanksgiving were filled with fun times and family. Hunter looked super cute as a Raccoon for Halloween and loved going door to door trick or treating. Thanksgiving was a lot of fun with a lot of family and good food. We also learned at this time that Hunter loves mashed potatoes, he certainly is his mama's son.
December was the end of a great year but it definitely was our busiest month. We crammed so many fun Christmas festivities in it. Looking at Christmas lights, Christmas baking and the list goes on and on.
It has been such a great year and I am just so thankful for all the many blessings Heavenly Father has bestowed upon us. I can hardly wait to see what he has in store for 2013 :)

No comments:
Post a Comment