Hello All!! Can you believe it another year has come and gone. So many wonderful things happened to us this year that I can't wait to see what the future holds. There is also so much to look forward to in 2013. Kelly's wedding, Hunter's 1st Birthday, a possible trip to Colorado to see our dear friends the Harris's, and much more!!
This New Years was spent a little more relaxed than years past. Since we have a new little one our priorities have changed and we both prefer to stay home and spend time together as a family then go out. Also, it didn't help that Scott had to work late :( Maybe we will do something fun next year. We just got in our jammies, had a yummy carne asada dinner, and snuggled on the couch and watched Avengers (ok maybe Scott watched Avengers), yes I fell asleep, but that is only because I worked that morning, haha. I still woke up before 1130 and Scott and I were able to ring in the New Years with yummy BlueBerry Cidar. Shortly after that we both went to bed because we knew our little guy would probably wake up early. Although it wasn't fancy, it was fun and nice to just be with the ones you truly love.
Happy New Years from the Hosmer's!!

No comments:
Post a Comment