Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Day at the Park

Hello Everyone. So on Labor Day, Scott and I decided to take Hunter to the park. I had read online that a good thing to do with young babies is take them for a picnic in the park because even though they really can't play they enjoy just looking at the scenery and the fresh air. So we found a park near our house that had a duck pond (Scott wanted to take Hunter to feed the ducks) and decided that we would start with a walk and work ourselves to a picnic. He really enjoyed himself. I was so nervous the whole time because of all the ducks (if you know me, you know I have a huge phobia of birds) and I was so nervous they were going to come up to me and Hunter. Although he is still to young to really do anything I think he really enjoyed being outside, watching the trees, and watching the ducks that were in front of us. We ended up only spending about 40 minutes there but it was fun just being together as a little family. We just cannot wait until we are able to take him to the park and him really enjoy himself with playing on all the toys and things. Our future is full of so many new experiences. We are soooo excited!!

Looking cool in his sunglasses

Scott feeding the ducks

Mama loves her baby...Even though his is not looking to happy in this picture :)

Daddy and Hunter in front of the duck pond


Hunter loves his hands :)


Family Time - we are still trying to figure out how to take a self portrait of a whole family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment