Hey Everyone!! So I have a new obsession (besides Hunter) and that is PINTEREST!! I cannot stop myself. I constantly have the ipad in hand looking at all the recipes I want to try and new crafts I want to try for our home. Also, when finding these ideas it brings you to different sites and blogs that have other things as well. I have already started putting some of these finds to use too. Yesterday, we had fiesta day here in the Hosmer household and I wanted to make enchiladas. So I went on Pinterest and found a pretty simple recipe and they turned out awesome. Then today was Sunday Funday with my family and I have been in charge for dessert, so I turn to Pinterest once again and found a recipe for a Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie and again success. Everyone should check it out, especially if you are a cooker or a crafter. So many ideas, but I will forewarn you, it becomes addicting. Can't wait for Halloween and Christmas and all the craft projects I want to do!! I am going to start adding my "finds" here. Have fun and Happy Pinning :)
http://www.oursevendwarfs.com/2011/06/easy-enchiladas.html
http://www.crunchyrock.com/2011/06/chocolate-chip-cookie-pie.html


No comments:
Post a Comment