Sunday, September 9, 2012

Four Month Picture

So Scott and I had seen some friends on Facebook that took a picture of their new baby every month for the first year against a huge stuff animal, so you could see their growth and progression over time. We really loved this idea and decided to do it with Hunter as well. On September 6th, 2012, Hunter James Hosmer was officially 4 months old and we took yet another picture. You may have noticed the other ones in previous posts. I cannot believe just how much he has grown. Although, he is not very big weight wise (he is our little string bean) he has grown so much length wise. I cannot wait to go to the doctor on Wednesday for his 4 month check up to see just how much he has grown. The only thing I am not looking forward to is another round of shots. He did so good last time, but it still makes me sad to see him in pain even if its for a second :( 

He is still sleeping in our room but he is out of the bassinet bed and in his pack in play. I think this coming week I am going to start him in his crib. I think I am finally ready to let him be on his own in there. I'm sure it will still be difficult but I've got to do it. He is still moving constantly and rolling has become his new past time. He is cooing so much more and it is the most beautiful sound. There is no better sound than his laughter. No matter what mood I am in, you cannot help but smile when you hear him. It is just amazing how much he has grown and changed these last four months and I am sure the next four will go just as fast. I just keep telling myself to take in every second because it only lasts so long. 

We Love You Hunter James Hosmer!!

Hunter Likes:
  • Grabbing Mama's dinner plate when she is eating.
  • Playtime on the floor with Mama and Daddy
  • Taking naps in Daddy's Bean Bag Pillow in the mornings.
Hunter Does Not Like:
  • When Mama and Daddy are eating and he is on the floor (whines every time)
  • Waking up at 500 am to eat (ok maybe that is more my dislike, haha)
Four Months :)

Hunter's new best friend



No comments:

Post a Comment