So back to the cereal. When we gave it to Hunter for the first time, I was cracking up. He really liked it but he wasn't sure what to do with it so he kept spitting it out. His face was covered. The last couple of days he has gotten better. We also put him in his high chair for the first time. We wanted him to feel like he was part of our family dinners, and now that he is almost sitting up, we thought it was the perfect time. He loved it!! We put some toys on the tray and he was just playing away. We are just so lucky we got such an easy going, happy baby.
Now a little update on Scott and me. Nothing really new just loving our new life. I am still trying to handle being a full-time working mother. I miss him every second I am away, but the ache has gotten a little better when I'm away. Scott is just working away and being a great daddy. We are planning a small trip to San Diego in December. We got some free tickets to the Wild Animal Park that have to be used by the end of the year. We are going to take Hunter. Although he is still a little young, I think he will like watching the animals. It will be our first family vacation and we can't wait. Also, we got new phones. We have a family plan with my parents and we were all eligible for an upgrade so we started shopping around at phone plans. We found that with Sprint we could just pay 50 dollars more a month than what we are paying now and we could all have smart phones (before Scott was the only one with a smart phone). It was a steal. Then if we got Iphone 4's they were free!! So we all got new Iphone 4's except Scott, who got a 4S. I love my new phone and if you thought I posted alot of pictures of Hunter on Facebook before just wait. Now that I have this I can post pictures whenever I want...YAY!!
Hunter likes:
- His new high chair...he can finally be at the same level as mommy and daddy.
- Cereal - Although hes not sure about how to eat it :)
- Sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed - When he wakes up really early in the morning, I will lay him in bed with us and he falls right back to sleep. I love snuggling with him.
- When you take his bottle away - He throws a fit...He loves his food!!
![]() |
| This is probably one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken of him |
![]() |
| Sleeping in Daddy's bean bag pillow...He loves it!! |
![]() |
| Mommy feeding him cereal for the first time |
![]() |
| I think he likes it :) |
![]() |
| Going in the high chair for the first time |
![]() |
| He looks so tiny in that big chair, haha |
![]() |
| I think he likes his new chair |
![]() |
| Daddy feeding Hunter for the first time |
![]() |
| Bath Time |













No comments:
Post a Comment